SERVING OUR NEIGHBORS
- Trinity Lutheran Preschool, an outreach of Trinity Lutheran Church located a t 3333 N. Duffield Avenue in Loveland, Colorado, is a non-profit, Christian preschool. Trinity Lutheran Preschool is licensed by the State of Colorado and all staff members are state qualified. Classes are offered for children from 2.5 through 5 years.
- The purpose of Trinity Lutheran Preschool is:
- To provide educational experiences for each child nurturing physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual development
- To provide a welcoming, loving, and faith formative experience for families of preschoolers
- To provide a welcoming, loving, and faith formative Christian preschool experience for children that will prepare them for kindergarten families
- To provide a program for children from all sectors of the community, not matter what religion, race, or financial status
- To function as a family support service, thereby providing information on early childhood issues and concerns
- To prepare preschoolers for their formal education and assist parents in becoming active participants in their child’s education with schools and in the community
- To provide love, understanding, and respect to each child
Visit Trinity Lutheran Preschool’s website at www.tlploveland.org
JUMP into God’s Word with us each Sunday for ages 3 years through 5th Grade. JUMP begins at 10:15am to 11:15. Join us in the Sanctuary for our opening and then we head off to our workshops where we will experience God’s story through Science, Jammin’ 4 Jesus, Drama, Games, Bible skills, Cinema, the Chef’s Challenge, Art and much more.
Frolic is for our little ones in the Nursery. Frolic takes place during worship time from 9:00am to 10:00am. Little ones will learn God’s Story through Bible-based experiential activities. Frolic is for children from birth – 5 years.
1st, 2nd & 3rd Graders meet once a month on a Friday night for food, fun and games. Bring your friends!
4th & 5th Graders meet once a month on a Friday night for fun, food and fellowship. It is high-energy and friends are always welcome!
LIVE Sundays is for all 6th, 7th and 8th Graders and they meet on Sunday mornings at 10:15am to 11:15am in the Middle School Youth Room. LIVE connects God’s Word to their world.
7th and 8th Grade Confirmation meets on Wednesday nights from 6:30pm to 7:30pm in the Middle School Youth Room.
Middle School Youth meet on the second Saturday of the month from 4:00pm to 5:30pm for fun, service, Bible study and fellowship. Middle School Youth Ministries if for all 6th, 7th & 8th Graders. Friends are always welcome!
IGNITE meets on Sunday mornings from 10:15am to 11:15am in the High School Youth Room. IGNITE is a safe place to talk about life, about faith and to dive into God’s Word.
High School Youth meet each Wednesday night during the school year from 7:00pm to 8:30pm in the High School Youth Room. It is not only a time to get together with friends but also to connect with the community at large through service, laughter, tears, lots of fun and of course food. Friends are always welcome!
Every Sunday at 10:15am adults gather in the Fellowship Hall for continuing faith formation. Topics are wide-ranging and continually challenge us to expand our understanding of our relationship with God, our community, and the world around us.
Two different circles of women gather to study God’s word and to fellowship together. Faith Circle meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 1:30pm and Dorcas Circle meets the 3rd Monday of the month at 1:30pm. All women are welcome!
Worship for all of God's people.
Trinity’s choir is conducted by Marcia Green and rehearses Wednesday evenings at 7pm. This dedicated choir is a wonderful enhancement to worship and sings selections that reinforce the proclamation of the gospel. All are welcome!
Trinity’s hand bell choir is conducted by Olivia Tremblay and rehearses Wednesday evenings at 5:30pm. Bells are a centuries-old tradition in Christ worship, and the hand bell choir joyfully carries on this tradition.
M&M’s is a musical ensemble of elementary age students that sings occasionally in worship and performs seasonal plays. They rehearse Wednesday evenings at 5:30pm and are always welcoming new faces!